Teledyne Isco, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and supplier of rugged, reliable in-plant and field-portable instruments for monitoring water quality and pollution. Isco environmental products include open-channel flow meters with acoustic Doppler area velocity, ultrasonic, bubbler, and submerged probe measurement technologies, and Flowlink® software for comprehensive flow data handling and analysis.
LaserFlow non-contact sensor penetrates the water with laser technology to measure velocity at multiple subsurface points.
Communication options including GSM cellular modem, 2-way radio, and Modbus provide information delivery solutions for a wide range of site and project requirements.
- NPDES permit compliance
- Industrial pretreatment compliance
- Stormwater runoff monitoring
- CSO (combined sewer overflow) monitoring
- Regulatory compliance monitoring
- Water quality research
- Specialized applications such as hazardous locations and monitoring for radionuclides